Welcome to the Plymouth Housing Commission's online waiting list application process. Registration will open on 06/26/2020 at 12:01 am and close on 06/30/2020 at 11:59 pm.
Please read all instructions before starting. No exceptions to the instructions will be allowed. Only ONE application per household will be considered. Applications will be drawn at random for placement on the waiting list.
You MUST complete the application online and submit when done. If information is missing the system will not accept your application. Your application MUST be completely and accurately filled out for your entire household or you risk losing an opportunity to be on the waiting list. Incomplete applications will not be accepted, no exceptions. Please review your application and make sure the information is correct and complete. You must be a minimum of 18 years old to apply or an emancipated minor.
This open waiting list is not based on a first come first served basis. After the open period is over, 650 applications will be selected randomly. Only the randomly selected applicants will be notified by mail on or before August 1, 2020. We will NOT answer any questions either in person, by mail or over the phone regarding this process. The tracking number only confirms your application has been successfully submitted. It does NOT mean you have been placed on the waiting list.
To successfully apply, you will need to provide the following information:
* First and last names of ALL members who will be part of your household. (DO NOT list anyone who will not be living with you if you receive a voucher.)
* Social Security Number and date of birth for all members who will be part of your household.
* Total gross annual income of your household. Includes all income received for or by any household member, including SS, SSI, Wages, DHHS, Child Support, Pension, VA benefits, income from self employment or business income, unemployment benefits, etc.
* A valid address for Plymouth Housing Commission to use for contact as all communication will be by mail. If you do not enter a proper mailing address you risk losing an opportunity for a Housing Choice Voucher.
* While not required, please provide a valid email address to allow contact by email.
Provide accurate information. Submitting false information or misrepresentation will result in disqualification from the lottery and may result in the loss of eligibility to participate in the Housing Choice Voucher program as well as subject to punishment under Federal Law. Title 18, Section 1001 of the United States Code states that a person is guilty of a felony for knowingly and willingly making false or fraudulent statements to any department or agency of the United States.